Wednesday, September 26, 2012

"A Little Sailor" Criss-Cross Card - Anything Goes challenge

Hello, friends! I have a new card to share, and I have to adimt I'm pretty satisfied with it :)

I saw this wonderful tutorial for a criss-cross card by Jeanette Comerford on You Tube and the idea was already in the air.

I chose papers from a HopScotch Paper Pad by BasicGrey.
The stamped image is "Tilda On Rope Ladder" from Magnolia Bon Voyage Collection.
The paper flowers are (as usual) self-made with the help of Nellie Snellen Floral punches.









Here are some progress photos:



I'm entering this card to the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge

The beatiful white flower was presented to me by my scrap friend Sveta. You may read her blog here. These are several of the embellishments she made and gave me. Thank you Sveta!

Last week I made another polymer clay pendant. I really tried to make a picture of it, so that you could see how it shines (I polished it on my Bench Polishing Mashine). Each time I'm amazed with the results - you don't even have to varnish the finished product :)


That's it for now! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. תודה על הפרגון
    אני נהניתי לעשות אותם מקווה שאת תיהני להשתמש בהם :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely coloring on this Tilda! Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. мне очень нравится ка тв делаешь фотки :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!