Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Birthday Card - Peggy by WeeStamps

Hello dear friends!


I'm presenting here another card, which was an order from my sis for her friend's birthday.
This time I didn't use a Magnolia stamp, though just about more than a week ago I received my new 9 (!) stamps from Magnolia 2012 Collection, which I bought at SimonSaysStamp.
The image I chose to color with my Copic Markers was a Peggy Digital Stamp by Sylvia Zet. All the stamps from her store are adorable, I purchased several of them and I really hope I'll get to coloring them soon :)

Here is a start for the card ( a colored digital stamp, die-cut with the help of Quickutz Nesting Doily Circles:


And this is how the finished card looks:

The flowers are hand made by me (the biggest one not without the help of Tim Holtz Sizzix Tattered Florals Die),  the papers are from Hopscotch 6 x 6 Paper Pad by Basic Grey.

For the first time I used Shrink Clear Plastic Sheet by Ranger to crate those tiny clear sentiment embellishments on the right (with Prima Flowers Clear Stamps ZEPHYR).
The lace border was made using the BORDER DAINTY LACE by MFT.








The back of the card:


The flowers were stamped on vellum paper, embossed with Stampendous Pearlustre white embossing powder, cut out and glued down:


That's it! Thanks for your time and interest!
I'd appreciate your comments (if you have any) :)


3 comments:

  1. Симпатягааааа! =^x^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. כרטיס מושלם! צביעה יפהפיה. פשוט תענוג. החותמת מקסימה. באיזה צבעים החלק המרכזי של השמלה?
    ענת טשופילה

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. היי ענת,
      בעיקרון עניתי לך בפייסבוק, אבל ליתר ביטחון אכתוב גם כאן.
      השתמשתי ב-4 טושים: BG10, BG15, BG23, BG49

      Delete

Thank you for the kind comments!