Friday, November 2, 2012

A Music Notes' Challenge@Tapuz

I actually thought that it was enoght for today with crafts and cards, but then, while surfing blogs and forums, I came across a new challenge at one of  the Tapuz Communities (מקום קטן בלב ליצירה). I saw the works of other girls, and the rules said that the challenge ends on the 3rd of November, so I thought to myself that I'd make a quick card and participate too....

The notes (the theme of the challenge) are on the paper, which I used and also on the washi tape inside of the card.

The front of the card:


 The inside:

Some of the close-ups:





The back:



I wish luck to all of the participants of the challenge!

Have a great evening!


2 comments:

  1. כרטיס משגע
    תודה שהשתתפת באתגר

    זהבית שקד

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!