Tuesday, April 21, 2015

SC Girl Power - Little Loves - LDRS

Hello dear friends!

I'm here with a quick share of a card I made for the LDRS DT, using the sweet 'Little Loves' rubber stamp from the "Girl Power" collection by Saturated Canary. She's not available in digi, but only as a rubber from the Little Darling Rubber Stamps.


I colored the stamped image with the following Copics markers:
Skin: E04, E11, E1, E0, E0000 + RV21
Hair: N7, N5, N3 + 100
Outfit: E15, Y38, Y15, Y13


I also used one of the newest LDRS dies - Dewdrop Circle.


Enjoy your day and thanks for watching!

Hugs,
Alexandra

7 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love all the layering and dies. The colors are amazing too. Always love to see your beautiful art work, Alexandra. Hugs, Mi Ran xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape of this card Alexandra. Such beautiful colours and the image is so sweet and beautifully coloured.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. starting to like mustard or yellow colours! That yellow looks amazing on this creation! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful earthy tones with a touch of bright yellow, so delightful! Lovely shape different from you normal design, and you coloring is exceptionally gorgeous.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Hug, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Alexandra, it's not often i use yellow but it looks stunning here in combination with the darker colours and as always your colouring is perfection :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love the shape you used. I also have those MS punches but to be honest I never use them because I don't know how to punch arround the page. lol (I know .... google or youtube) :)
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an Amazing Card and your choice of colour's totally Awesome. Just a Wow Card. Enjoy your Weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!