Monday, December 7, 2015

I Am Roses Inspiration

Hello dear crafters!

My today's post is intended for the I Am Roses design team. I created a card which I like a lot!! May I really say that?! hh

Anyway, I used a digital stamp from Sylvia Zet - Summer Fairy and the beautiful flowers from I Am Roses:
Mixed Rainbow Pastel Color Paper Roses
Mixed Rainbow Pastel Puffy Semi Rose Buds



Here are the Copic color that I used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Dress: FV2, B63, V25, V22, V20, V000
Wings: R59, R46, R43, R30
             YG67, YG63, YG25, YG21
             W7, W6, W4, W2



Several close-ups:


I want to remind you that every month I Am Roses are having an "Anything Goes" Challenge with some worthy prizes, so please stop by to check out the projects of the participants and submit your cards too!!!



Thanks for visiting me today.


Hugs,
Alexandra

3 comments:

  1. Love this card and yes you can say it too! hhhh ...
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Alexandra, this is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, I do so love Sylvia's images :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!