Tuesday, March 15, 2016

I Am Roses March Challenge

5Hello everyone!

Today I'm here with a card. And it is for the I Am Roses monthly "Anything Goes" Challenge. I've used a stamp by Sylvia Zet, it's called "Sweetie" and a bunch of I Am Roses flowers:

White Small Lily Paper Flowers
Mini Mixed Pink Tone Paper Flowers


Sweetie is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: R59, R37, R27, R22
Dress: RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91
Wings: BV25, BV23, BV20 + YG0000
Flowers: RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91
               YG99, YG97, YG95, YG21


Here's a closer look at the details:



Reminder about the Challenge Rules:
Contest runs March 15th - April 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
Theme: "Anything Goes"
Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
One project submission per participant
One winner will be chosen
Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “MAR IAR Challenge”
Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th

Thanks for stopping by today!


Hugs,
Alexandra

4 comments:

  1. Simply love this Sweetie! Another smashing coloring I say with beautiful red hair. Layers of lace, diecus, designer paper and flowers add extra softness and gorgeousness to this beauty. Thanks for your inspiration Alexandra!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply fantastic card. I love her and the way you coloured her hair. Truly beautiful. Elena.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply fantastic card. I love her and the way you coloured her hair. Truly beautiful. Elena.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she was my favourite from the Feb release, she looks fab with red hair too :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!