Tuesday, August 9, 2016

July Club Kit from La-La Land Crafts

Hello dear all!

A new month means a coming out of a new club kit from La-La Land Crafts. Today I would like to show you the projects created with the July club kit.

The first is a shadow box with the sweet Renaissance Marci in the middle:


Marci is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E000
Hair: E11, E15, E18
Outfit: W3, W2, W1, W0
             C3, C2, C1, C00
             R89, R85, R83, R81


Here are some closer looks at the details:




I really like the dies from this kit! The flowers I used are from the I Am Roses.


The second project created with the kit is a card, featuring the fairy unicorn. 


I mirror stamped the original unicorn and in this post below I have a short video on how to do that.


The Copic colors I used are as follows:
W4, W1, W0
RV29, RV14, RV13, RV10
V09, V06, V04, V01
BG18, BG13, BG11

This is what the kit includes:


I hope you like both of the cards and thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great day!


The video follows:


Hugs,
Alexandra

3 comments:

  1. Oh these are wonderful! Love how you framed her shadowbox style and she looks fab in white. The unicorns are just adorable, love those graduated manes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely LOVE the Princess card - saw this earlier on the LLC blog n will prob CASE it for a belated b'day - colors are perfect, too to use for a little Princess! Thank you for continuing to inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Really helpful video tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!