Wednesday, January 25, 2017

A Maze Toy using a "Smile of Spring" by Fabrika Decoru

Hello dear readers!

My today's post is for the "Fabrika Decoru" Design Team. It's a Ukrainian manufacturer of scrapbooking supplies, which include paper, chipboard, lots of mediums for mixed media, texture pastes, colored sprays, glues, as well as the bases for mini albums and different embellishments too. 

The project which I would like to share today was inspired by the TV series "Westworld". After watching it I wanted to create a maze out of chipboard, so this is how this decorative toy was born.



The transparent plastic sheet on top of the base box is not an acetate, but an acrylic plate, 3 mm in thickness. It is very shiny and brings a special charm and finish to the whole item.


The lid is held on top of the box's base with the help of the magnets.


For embellishing the maze I used the beautiful papers from the "Smile of Spring" collection. The cute deers, and a little bunny, along with the gorgeous flowers, leaves and branches will make you fall in love with this paper line.






You can find the links to the used products below.

Thanks for stopping by!





4 comments:

  1. Alexandra sweetie you are one of the most talented crafters I know & you never cease to amaze me with your awesoem creations. & this is no exception!! Its fantastic & brilliant, love the idea & the concept of it. Send me just a little bit of your talent please hun....I'm not greedy I would be happy with a little bit....well for now anyway lol. Love all of your work hun even though I dont leave comments.....I am hoping for more hours in the day...so far my wish is gone unrecognised lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!