Monday, November 6, 2017

Winter Mini Album with Botany Winter by Fabrika Decoru

Hello dear friends!

You cannot imagine how many projects I am working on right now, to make up for my two months absence from the blog and from my design teams. Unfortunately I cannot show them to you yet, since posting dates depend on the posting days over the official blogs :)

Anyway, today I would like to share a mini album which was created with the Fabrika Decoru "Botany Winter" collection.

I like how it turned out and how this paper looks, with all the pine cones,slices of oranges and poinsettias.

I've added jingle bells to the ribbon closure, don't they look just in place there? :)



















Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Очень красивый альбом!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This album is beautiful. Will you please consider making a tutorial on it? Thank-you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the color of the cover and the fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!